One part of travelling which is quite difficult to do is packing.
The first and important thing to do, because it will affect what you will wear, what you will use, and what you will keep in the travelling time :)
It is quite difficult, in my opinion, cause me, just like other girls, wants to be looked UBER PRETTY in every single photos :) And the effect, commonly, is a big full suitcase because of lot of shirt, dress, cardigan, and lot of other fashion thingy (euwh..)
This time, i will give some tips, what to bring in your suitcase for travelling in FALL or WINTER season, based on my experience in Uni Europe and UK :
1. Coat / Blazer / Cape, it will make your style super bold and stylish :) It also keep your body warm
2. Colorfull cardigan, it will make some color accent in your style. Use it under your coat, and let it pops up behind your coat.
3. One color shirt :)
3. Mini skirt or shorts combines with neutral color tights.
4. 3/4 trousers, use fall color such as blue or brown :)
5. Colorfull scarf, it will safe your neck from windy weather
6. Neutral color gloves
7. Uber sunglasses, tough sometimes it is not used, but you can put it your head. Use it as bando, and it will looked stylish :)
8. FLAT SHOES, ok, believe me, i also bring mini heels (3 cm shoes) but i didnt use it. Using high heels will looked uberly stylish but it surely makes your trip going wreck ! You will be in pain and tired after walking 1-2 hours.
Then you ready for travelling :)
all the pics are grabbed from weheartit.com