Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 26 December 2010

Today Quote

the pic is grabbed from here


Never regret something that you dont do before, it's pathetic / Me



Yesterday, I regret something that I am curious to do for almost 1 year. And when I was sure to do it, on the same day, it cant be done. It will be different if I realize 3 months before.
Ehm, sorry for not making a clear explanation about it. But I'm sure you know the situation.
Then, I think again again and again while my stomach becomes so sick, this is my false.
Why I postpone doing something. Why I dont do it without too many thinking.
Then, I smile and get the important value here, that

1. Hear and do based on your voice within. It resembles you very best.
2. Do and never postpone it. Because you dont know what happen tomorrow and then.
3. Do the best that you can do.
4. And if the result is not good, at least you already try it and you wont be curious and rethinking "why I dont that before"

Anw, it's getting next to the end of 2010. Have you making new or continue resolutions and seeing what you have done in 2010?

Much love from here

20 comments:

aisaicha said...

great post kak :D i love when you say "And if the result is not good, at least you already try it". really true.

xxoo, Have a great day!

hope said...

Sometimes I do the same thing as you talk about in this post: Want to something and procrastinate until it can't be done. :/ I'll have to remember your four points and just go ahead and try new things. :)

-Hope

Ima said...

whoa congratulations! :)
aku pengen banget masuk SAPPK, tapi Mamaku lebih setuju aku ngambil interior design di FSRD. Well honestly I like it too, and I haven't decided yet which one do I like the most. Hope I can figure out the answer soon. Anyway, thank you kak! :)

Ima said...

anyway, this post is inspiring. Thanks :)

Holly said...

This is a great reminder to take chances or else you'll miss opportunities. Happy New Year!

Vanessa said...

nice post! :)
I often regret the past too but I always try not to make the same mistake.. ^^

ice pandora said...

Oh it's very simple!
I'm using this tool called 'timer' I think it has in all the camera's these days.
You set the timer on a certain of time (example: 5 sec) place the camera, you pose, and after 5 sec it will take a picture of you :)

xx

Melody said...

This is a good post :)
I try not to regret anything I do but sometimes it is inevitable. <3

sbot said...

looks like fun!!

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

Anonymous said...

That is such an awesome photo!
I like it :)
happy holidays!
stop by sometime, xx natalie
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I always have to remind myself to always try to do my best! One of my most important resolutions for new year is to do more and try to do my best concerning university. I'm a procrastinator and need to motivate myself more ;)

Vera said...

aw - it's okay dear, it's not the end of the world :)
i think everyone is guilty of procrastinating!

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

losaway said...

oh great pic =)
xx

Fruity Lashes said...

hehe i love the picture. have a great new year.

btw, check out my blog and holiday giveaway http://www.fruitylashes.com

Kileen said...

i agree! life's all about taking chances! you never know until you try! :)

cuteandlittle.com

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous blog, And regrets sure cause up a lot of feelings, Love the picture though!!

http://seriouslyrainbowing.blogspot.com/

simona said...

Yes, I have made a new resolution and have posted it here:

http://artsyants.blogspot.com/2010/12/artsy-challenge-for-2011-sketch-day.html

liz said...

Thanks for all ! :)

Liz Secret Rendezvous

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

All exactly true...you are truly wise!

Phuong said...

i love the picture! It remind me of my vacation!