Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Friday 5 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M - Fashion Show

How can NO HnM in Indonesia !! ?? !@#$%^&*
When lots of fashion blogger in the world blabber about HnM and the cooperation with the genious Lanvin, i find nothing here in my lovely country.
Am I have to go Europe again to get HnM ?

Anw, i am so in love with the black one shoulder dress that being used by "oh my god" girls in this video. So stunning and edgy.
I am also admire with the old woman who is SO STYLISH in her age.
Anw, what yours fav?

4 comments:

FashionableAsians said...

So sorry you don't have an H&M there :( I was very excited about the Lanvin collab, until I saw the prices :T It's more expensive than the Jimmy Choo & H&m collab, $200USD for a dress?! He's kidding right? Sigh...the only thing I can afford are the sunglasses and lipsticks Oh well...

Unknown said...

we dont have H&M in SG too!!! :( but nah i'm not really into brands... i like clothes that are comfy and can be matched around....

Christine said...

im super excited about this :)

Thank you so much for your comment <3
Haha yeah they are two beautiful collections :)

xoxo Christine

http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aww sorry to hear you don't have an H&M by you; I do like how some of the pieces look, but most of it looks a little too outrageous for everyday life :P