Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Friday 24 December 2010

Newly In - Black Pump Shoes



Shoes from Charles and Keith

After planning for 2 months, wanting very bad to buy this pump shoes,
finally after went for work yesterday, I pleased my self by buying this shoe.
It is too stunning to be not being shared for you.

Cant help it too use it tonight in christmas eve.

What do you think ?

5 comments:

ice pandora said...

I think it's perfect for new years eve! :)

Melody said...

These are gorgeousss !!
Definitely use it for Christmas eve :)

kylie said...

they are soo nice! definitely christmas eve material ^^

Federico Panarello said...

this shoes are so amazing!!!

YHOSIE said...

hhmm...
you make me wanting to buy shoes so bad!