Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Monday, 17 October 2011

Move Forward


Taken from here

When haters were busy talkin’

I was busy making it happen

When they were busy mocking

I was busy walking

When they were busy laughing

I was busy running

And they’re STILL wondering

why they’re left behind…

-Agnes Monica

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

good message :) that's right!

Rahel Stephanie said...

Hi there! Fabulous blog!
I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog for accessories worth $100 right now, so I'd really hope you'd give it a look right here!!

http://www.rahelrahelrahel.com/2011/10/giveawaymoxiechick-nyc.html

Cheers!

Rahel

Galaxia said...

Thanks for sharing this.

Lucija said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous blog!! Love the things you post!

XO,
Lucija
WLL

Tamara Nicole said...

Great message! I'm running forward with you girly!

Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!