Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Thursday 10 June 2010

Today Happiness


Hey dear, how are you? Hope you enjoy the day hardly as i am.
After passing the day of collection of under-thesis project yesterday, enjoying the day is my priority! I plan to have a walk with my lovely BF, to Setiabudi Street in Bandung. It is a famous street for shopping. Many tourists come here to have a shopping time, not only the domestic, but also abroad (espesially malaysian)

I want to buy a dress, as i think that i have a few dress, we go to Rumah Mode, and find this cute glamour dress in minimal :)
Also, today i get my giveaway thingy from Melissa D. Hanmer, which is a handmade pendant with leather cord necklace. I am so lovey it. From the start, i think the idea is so creative and unique. You have to check her website here. So sweet of her.


Addition, i also get cute earings from trishie. You can check my current feelings of winning the giveaway in the first time here. The details is so cute. I love the combination of color. You have to check the cute sponsor who is juanita. She has her own etsy shop which provide many cute thingy dear :)


Too much word for today, thanks for reading my happiness today dear :) What is your for today? Share me too.

xo


3 comments:

Anna Katrina said...

thank you for your sweet comments & for following my blog. you have a cute blog and of course I will follow you as well

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

chantelle said...

congratulations, sweetie! lucky girl :) you look fabulous in that red dress, very pretty!
x

JuanitaTortilla said...

So glad the earrings arrived you well! :)

Thank you for that little shout out.

I love Batik. There is a difference between the Indonesian ones and Malaysian ones, definitely.
Did you know, we hang up (Indonesian) Batik fabrics on our walls, as decoration? :) Maybe I have to show them on my blog, one of these days!!!
:)

Juanita