Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday 10 July 2010

Its a big no for me, big yes for Gaga


I bet many girls love to use platform shoe. Using it makes us higher, not only specific in the function of heels. Otherwise, i want to share some findings after blogwalking this morning.
I absolutely not use this kind of platform shoe.

pic is grabbed from here

Agree with me ?


15 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...

same here..a big NO for this kind of flat form shoes!!

The Red Sole Heels said...

haha.. me too.. i find it hard to walk using that shoes.. :)

Steffie said...

I don't really wear high heels (of any kind). I do think these fit Lady Ga Ga's image. I wouldn't wear them. I want to know how she keeps her balance, but I say more power to her.

(yeah I am a big Lady Ga Ga fan)

aisaicha said...

i agree with you kak. never gonna wear something like that :)
btw aku sipil 2009 kak hehe. good luck wisudanya :)

Unknown said...

ehhh bagus ga natasha ???
hahaha sepatunya lucuu kok :P
hehe becanda , cuma gaga yg bisa make gituan jalan2 haha

Unknown said...

disgusting shoe! omg

Wulan said...

omg how can she walk with those shoes?! it must be so hard! lol

Anna Katrina said...

what wont gaga wear shes amazing!!


Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

KARSATTI said...

agree, they are so gaga.
.:0

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

nice post and blog :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have NO clue how Gaga walks in those shoes - I would never be able to!! :P

Bella Francisca said...

agree with you! LOL. anyway, thanks for your sweet comment. I'm holding a giveaway, please join my giveaway! it's open internationally! xoxo

MISSINGBEE?

Gale said...

Oh yeah...ugly and probly dangerous too...(the whole outfit really).

Yulia Rahmawati said...

definetly agree

BeULuv said...

Only Lady Gaga. LOL