Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Friday 9 July 2010

Love

What is love? I found the definition from here and it seems i have seen it before in Bible (CMIIW)

Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are
three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is

love

What is love for you ?

3 comments:

trishie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Red Sole Heels said...

yep.. this are love meaning from collosian right? i love it :)

Gale said...

A beautiful interpretation of Corinthians 13. Thanks for sharing.