Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 19 September 2010

Boyfie Criteria


I find this here and i am say BIG YES to this list


Yes, i do so agree with this list, plus one playing sport

What's yours ?

Also, take your time to join my first giveaway here

7 comments:

Melody said...

Aww this is cute!
I don't think I have number 1, 3 or 5 on the list though x3 ! Well I don't really mind ! But I still wouldn't want it to be in the criteria :P

Hmmmm. I think this blog post will probably be the most accurate one so far: Dream Guy

Giovanna said...

So cute!
xoxo
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

I saw this post too, its so cute. And I do agree! Just need to get my hubby some specs!! and get us a dog, I can cope with him not being able to cook! lol, other than that he's got it down! hehe

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Josie said...

This is adorkable!
I am ambivalent towards glasses, and I would change dog to a KITTY.
But other than that, pretty much perfect <3

aisaicha said...

i guess i'm agree with all those 7 criterias. i hope my bf would learn how to cook, own a dog, and get some tatoos some day hehehehe :D

paislea said...

hahha. i love this picture.

allisterbee.blogspot.com

designer girls coats said...

I have one of those cept without the glasses and I guess that's really what it's all about.I just found your site. Love it.I am seriously sending in a list that has been in my dayplanner for almost a year.It's also a boyfriend criteria list.