Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday 18 September 2010

Elder Couple, sweet




pics are grabbed from here and here

Love, everyone loves love. Young, old, male, female, child, sissy, pet, tree, everything !
But the pics, show love in when you older.
I imagine about hugging when your body already fragile, kissing when your mouth already toothless, and holding hands when your hands already wrinkled. Cute and sweet :)
I love the eternity of love.

Ps: I already tell about this inspiration to my hubby, he loves it too. :)

Also, take your time to join my first giveaway here

3 comments:

Melody said...

Awww this is so sweet ><"!

I can imagine doing the same thing in the future <3 Eternal love is beautiful <3

Unknown said...

this old couple are so sweet! spending life with a right person is such a precious thing!

Marguerite N. said...

I love these pics...

http://www.makeupyourmindgirl.blogspot.com/