Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Saturday 22 May 2010

Church Time


Sunday means church time. reminding again about HIM and HIS BLESSED to me for all this time, and for the future.
I know, i am not a good Christian girl. Likely, i only doing the good thing on sunday, monday, after that i forget all about it, and become bad girl.
I believe, and i do, that i will be so much consistence about my believe from today
I just want to share it to you, what i feel right now.


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I think it's so cute that you say "i'm not a good christian girl."

i feel the same way.
You're super cute btw.

liz said...

@chelsea robbins yeah, it is what i feel days before. now i try to be a good christian girl everyday :)

Lara said...

Hi Liz, it´s not easy even trying to be a good christian. You have to fight every day :-(

Thanks for following my blog. I wish you a very nice day, Lara