Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 9 May 2010

Pagelaran Seni Budaya and Kampoeng Jazz in busy day !


as i promise before, i will give some stories about the busy hectic day on Saturday 8th May. There were 2 big events in Bandung, Pagelaran Seni Budaya at my campus, ITB, and Kampung Jazz in Unpad. What a big that day! Why?
1. PSB ! i dance there, a traditional dance from Betawi called ngarojeng dance. There plenty of foods there. So much crowd and happy !
2. Kampung Jazz, there was MYMP ! my favy in Indonesia! they come from Philipine! There were Glenn Fredly and Tompi too.. Oh gosh.

i give you some photo ok :)

first, ngarojeng dance !


can you see where is me?


me, the lefty, with my besties silpuss, sissy, and tipe (start from left to right)


the beauty dancer with Babe, is it cute? :)


second, is Kampung Jazz, but it became worst when my handphone goes low batt ! geezeeee. and it happened when i officialy stood next to the stage. gosh.. :( :( :(
however, i took 1 photo, look this :)

pity me, -.-
i only got 1 pic :(

that's all for today, hhh..
great day ever, tiredfull . :)
anw big thankies to tom@ who accompanied me till 2AM. :)


No comments: