Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 23 May 2010

Friendship between Man and Woman

picture is grabbed from here

"The friendship between a man and a woman which does not lead to marriage or desire for marriage may be a life long experience of the greatest value to themselves and to all their circle of acquaintance and of activity; but for this type of friendship both a rare man and a rare woman are needed. Perhaps it should be added that either the man or the woman thus deeply bound in lifelong friendship who seeks marriage must find a still rarer man or woman to wed, to make such a three cornered comradeship a permanent success."
-Anna Garlin Spencer-

i do believe with friendship between man and woman, because i do have it. and it is as beautiful as love with your partner

am i the rare one?

i dont think so..

13 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont believe in "pure friendship between man and woman" lol pasti salah satunya ada yg sukaa hehe

liz said...

pengalaman pribadi ya peh ? : P

Laura Beth said...

Omg me too! I have a close guy friend and there's no funny business between us. I have a bf and he dates all over. We can talk about it, and we have a great trusting friendship, and my bf trusts as well :)

liz said...

@laura beth
i love to hear your story. just like you, i have best friend who is boy.
tough my bf likely to jealous to him, i always prepare our time (me and my boy best friend) together, without my BF :)

Gaby said...

Hey thanks for the comment and stopping by my blog.

im new to blogger and I love making new friends

follow me and i will follow you back!

<3

cathy. said...

I think it's possible and I really like the idea. That said, I do love the movie, When Harry Met Sally, so I'm a bit of a walking contradiction. :P

Nice blog :)

x

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think you are very lucky to have that kind of relationship!

its simple love said...

I definitely had more guy friend than girl friends in high school. that relationship is sooooo important, special, different, and necessary. I'm in love with this picture.

Rachael

Unknown said...

ya ampun ! horeee!!! lo menang apa??? hahaha seneng gue .. !! :D
selamat yaa :D
bales nya ke wall gue biar dibaca ^^

Mon Cheri said...

yesyesyes !!
This is soo true!

I have a very close male friend and a boyfriend but everything is fine :)

Lovely blog

http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

Chelsea said...

what a GREAT quote.

love love love.

Nikki said...

I love the quote :)

PrestonBunny said...

Great blog, found on you the follow me Tuesday thingy! PB :O)