Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday 5 May 2010

my online shop


simple post for today, i just want to share me and my friend online shop :)

doki doki co

called doki doki, it means nervous in english (is it?)
it sells vintage dresses, but we also repair it first in tailor
most of them are dominated in floral pattern

we already launch for the 1st season,
i hope we can launch the 2nd season weeks later

some sneak peak here, more detail, just click those link :)
what do u think girls?

anw just some new thingy
i have change my blog into 3 columns ! big hore. !!
i want to say big thankies for http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/2008/09/three-column-minima-layout-version.html
you must check it out those helpfull blog


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I am a new follower.

Kelly said...

Great idea!
Good luck girl!!!

xoxo
http://kellysboudoir.blogspot.com

Stair Contractors Bloomington said...

Hello mate great blog poost