Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Friday 21 May 2010

Inspired - Wedding


i do love seeing wedding picture with a concept behind them :)
more sweet more adore :)







and the decoration, so cute





all the pic are grabbed from here

what are your dreamy wedding ?

4 comments:

dsy said...

hi.. I also love looking at wedding pictures, especially when I was preparing my wedding :D
I didn't really have a dream wedding, except that I wanted it to be traditional with pink and green in it.. haha.. and yeah I got what I wanted ;)
keep that dream wedding inside you, girl.. hope you'll make it come true! ;)
cheers
http://livingdaisy.blogspot.com

S and O said...

I love those pictures there so cute, causal yet elegant :D

Xoxo
Sarah

Nikki San said...

There's something in weddings that make you go aaaaaaah. :) Love love love~

Elegant pics! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow, i LOVE the pictures and how sweet and romantic this wedding looks!! i'm already married and had my dream wedding - it was in a museum and i got to have lots of peonies and roses! i also married the man of my dreams and all of my closest family + friends there!!! =)