Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Review - Revlon Nail Polish 128 SLATE


yai, my new nail polish. i am in love with revlon (always)
2 days ago, i accompanied my friends to buy purple nail polish, but then i am sooo interest with this color. so remind me with andy's nail in stylescrapbook.com
the color is so great ! looks nude, chocolate, simple
you must have this one, i am so recommend it :)

after bloging, i find a great thing
that
good food + small portions + eat slow + savor every bite + walking = french girl in eating

what do u think ?

No comments: